jueves, 16 de abril de 2020

Infographic

Hello Everyone!!!

Today I would like to present you Canva it is an amazing online tool where you can create presentations, certificates, worksheets... and everything you can imagine... What I like the most of it, it is that you can keep all your creations online and there is not need to download them, so as long as you have internet conextion you can access to your designs.

In my opinion, I would say that this tool is easier to use than other well-known ones, because it consist of the creation of things from simple shapes and also there are plenty templates of you don't want to start from zero, from there you only have to drag the shape, the image, whatever you want to use... It also allows you to upload your own pictures from your computer.

I hope you enjoy this tool as much as I do. I embed here an infographic with classroom rules that I have created to show you how much potential this tool has.

See you soon!!



OUR CLASS RULES de Maria Mateos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario