miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2020

Farewell

Hi!!!

Today I am going to travel around my learning journey. In order to do so I have created this interactive BoardGame using Genial.ly. I used a space trip as theme to show how much I have learnt during these few months. I am still in shock after realizing how many things I am able to do now. I am sure of only one thing... this trip has just started...

As you can see, in the right side you can see the tokens to move around the board after using the dice. When you are in a new box click on the number to see what I have learnt in that stop of my journey. Every number has something hidden...

I think creating a boardgame is a very creative idea to revise something in your class.I am sure that our students will love to play with an interactive boardgame.

I hope you enjoy this game as much as I did when I created it.

I just can say, THANK YOU FRANCISCO, you are GREAT TEACHER!!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario