martes, 24 de marzo de 2020

Babies can't talk

Hi!!!


Today I would like to share with you a situation I lived in my family not long ago... My little cousin Valeria, who is 4 years old, was sad because she thought that her cousin Carlos was angry with her - Carlos was all the time crying-. Then Valeria's brother, who is 4 years old too, explain how he thought babies start talking...

It was such a lovely moment that I wanted to share with you... I am going to take advantage of this situation to present you StoryboardThat. With this tool you can create a comic to represent any situation that you want to introduce to your students or that you want to work with them...

This tool is very easy to use. You only have to pull what you need inside your strip and the same page give you different options to personalize the characters, the scenes or the bubbles...
Just to say something negative... I didn´t like that this page only give you the option of using three sketches, but if you need more you could create different strips and put them together... In my case I could manage with only three of them 😉

I hope you like the one I have created to show you this tool!





Made with Storyboard That

















 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario