lunes, 2 de marzo de 2020

Content Curation




Hello over there!!

If you are reading this entry it is because you are interested in learning how we can keep some pages and resources that you find all over the Internet.

As teachers, we can find plenty of useful things on the Internet that we want to keep for other moment or for the future and use it with our students at any point.

For that purpose, there are few tools such as Pinterest, Symbaloo, Pearltrees or List.ly. In this case, I have choosen Pinterest for collecting images, activities and videos for my classes.

For me Pinterest is a great tool that allows you to keep videos from youtube, images from other users, etc. very easily and it is very visual.

Here I share with you the folder that I have created with some resources for my Science class for Primary Education. As you can see there are different kind of activities that you can easily modify for different the grades of the stage.


See you soon!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario