jueves, 19 de marzo de 2020

Slideshow

PRESENTATIONS

When we have to introduce a new topic for our students sometimes we forget that any kind of support is really useful for them! That´s why I would like to show you genially to do atractive presentations.

Not only it offers plenty templates for your presentations but also lots of options like video presentation, infographs, stories, gamification, ect.

 As it offers so many templates, it is very easy to create anything very quickly!! It will help you to save time preparing your lessons!

Here you can see a presentation for you as an example of the things you can do. In this case, it is a didactic unit, but I have only developed the first lesson. I hope you enjoy it!  


 










Here you can see the video where I explain everything! If you have any suggestion please let me know! 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario